Re: Dane Currier-Carlson Inquiry Fwd: Adultery

Just talk with him his friends name is Heather.

Sent on the Sprint Now Network from my BlackBerryÂ

From: Haytham <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 15:52:17 -0500
To: kenneth@puckettfaraj.com<kenneth@puckettfaraj.com>
Cc: neal@puckettfaraj.com<neal@puckettfaraj.com>; EricMontalvo<eric@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: Re: Dane Currier-Carlson Inquiry Fwd: Adultery

Just took a call from GF. She's considering hiring me. Conflict!

Haytham Faraj
760-521-7934
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 10, 2010, at 3:33 PM, kenneth@puckettfaraj.com wrote:

I will make contact. Read below. LOL

Sent on the Sprint Now Network from my BlackBerryÂ

From: Atwood Marcy <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 13:27:31 -0700
To: Kenneth Nicholson<kenneth@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: Dane Currier-Carlson Inquiry Fwd: Adultery

Nick, forac.  Marcy

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dane Currier-Carlson <curriercarlson85@gmail.com>
Date: September 10, 2010 12:17:30 PM MST
Subject: Adultery

From: Dane Currier-Carlson <curriercarlson85@gmail.com>

Message Body:
I was just given the order to stop communication with a room mate who has lived with my friends and i since July 2010.  She is married to a Sgt in the Marine Corps.  His command talked to mine and i was told to stop talking and stop seeing this woman.  She is a friend and is filing for divorce next week.  Is there any substatial obligation for me to follow this order when she has moved out of his domicile and is paying all of her own bills except a car payment.  I am seeking information on what the best approach to this matter is.  There is no proof of adultery since 2008 and that was just hearsay there is no physical proof that we are more than friends.

Feel free to contact me via email, or my cell phone is 701-610-1039.

Thank you for your time,
Cpl Currier-Carlson, Dane C
USMC Active

--