Re: Suttle's Navy Federal wire transfer info

We got hired by Bell.  He has $14,000 liquid and is getting an additional $11,000 from his parents in a week or so.
Going to see him with fee agreement printed by Radar at work.
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.