Re:

Gentlemen,
     In order to disseminate evidence as quickly as possible I have created a shared folder on google documents.  Some of the PDFs are very large (15 MB) and will really just need to be downloaded.  Mr. Faraj, to save you time I would recommend starting with the statements of Ogletree and Vinson at the end of the pdf titled "US v. Row, gov discovery, Secnavinst 5300.26D + statements."  Then the pdf "US v. Rowe, gov discovery, statements" has the statements of the other marines and civilians at the district.  Tomorrow morning I will be uploading the investigators report, charge sheet, and record book.
     Let me know if any of you have difficulty accessing the folder--I believe you can create an account after I've created the folder and as long as the email address I included is associated with your account you should be able to access the documents.  If I'm mistaken, please let me know.

Respectfully,

Capt Grey
619-524-4113