Your US Airways flight info

US Airways - Your Reservation

Confirmation code:   EL6EB9

Original date issued:   Monday, August 02, 2010

Passenger summary

Barcode

Scan at any US Airways kiosk to check in.

Passenger name

Frequent flyer # (Airline)

Ticket number

Special needs

Neal Allen Puckett 64R14C0 (US)   03724020638191
Trip details Download to Outlook

Depart:   Washington, DC (Reagan)  (DCA) San Diego, CA  (SAN)

Date: Monday, August 23, 2010

Flight #/ Carrier

Depart

Arrive

Travel time

Meal

Aircraft

Cabin

Seats

75

10:30 AM  DCA

12:16 PM  PHX

4h 46m

None

Coach

Stop: Change plane in Phoenix, AZ   (PHX)

196

01:50 PM  PHX

02:59 PM  SAN

1h 9m

None

Coach

Return:   San Diego, CA  (SAN) Washington, DC (Reagan)  (DCA)

Date: Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Flight #/ Carrier

Depart

Arrive

Travel time

Meal

Aircraft

Cabin

Seats

256

12:35 PM  SAN

01:51 PM  PHX

1h 16m

Unknown

A321

Coach

10B

Stop: Change plane in Phoenix, AZ   (PHX)

46

02:45 PM  PHX

09:59 PM  DCA

4h 14m

In-flight Café

A319

Coach

10F

  US Airways   Wi-Fi on board ($)
Provided by Gogo™ Inflight Internet

We are committed to protecting your privacy. Your information is kept private and confidential. For information about our privacy policy visit usairways.com. Please do not reply to this email, it is not monitored. If you'd like to contact us, please visit our website.