Security Clearance (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

Sir/Ma'am,

Sorry if this email runs a little long really need your help.

My Security Clearance is on hold due to charges that I had, the outcome
of the charges were to go to one class of angry management and to stay
out of trouble for two years. I wasn't found guilty do to lack of
findings. I went to the class and been deployed here in Afghanistan for
a year. Come Jan 1 2011 everyone without a security Clearance will have
to re class. I'm trying to find a way to get the case dismissed due to
lack of findings. Or find a way to get my Security Clearance back. I
have the paper work from the court. If you help me in anyway. Or if you
need more information.

V/R

SSG Clark, Timothy
SPO TRANS