RCM 802 Conference ICO U.S. v. Wuterich

Your Honor,

The government respectfully requests a telephonic 802 conference ICO U.S. v. Wuterich.  I have coordinated with Mr. Faraj from the defense team, and he is available all day, tomorrow, 3 August 2010 (U.S.).

I propose that we conduct an 802 at 0800 your time, Saturday, 4 August 2010.  If I did my math correctly, that will make it 1600 on 3 August 2010 at Camp Pendleton, and 1900 on 3 August 2010 in Washington D.C.

Please advise if the Court can conduct an 802 conference as proposed above Sir.

Our conference line is 760-725-8101.

Very respectfully,
Maj Gannon

Nick Gannon