Furat Phone Telecom (UNCLASSIFIED)

Title: Furat Phone Telecom (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

Caveats: FOUO

I received your letter of August 23, 2010 this morning.  I will consider it a request for reconsideration, as the Foreign Claims Act (FCA) as implemented by Army Regulation 27-20 requires such requests within 30 days of receipt.  The 60-day period you describe applies to the Military Claims Act, not the FCA, and is inapplicable to your client.  I will submit the file as it stands on October 8, 2010, to the Foreign Claims Commission for review and final action.

Douglas A. Dribben

Attorney Advisor

Foreign Torts Branch

US Army Claims Service