From: Haytham [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2010 9:29 AM
To: cvokey@fhsulaw.com
Cc: Neal Puckett
Subject: Re: Witness Production Conversation of 20100827 (U.S. v. SSgt
Wuterich)

Laughner, doesn't give us anything except the possibility of 7.62 rounds on
the floor that aren't from an m240G. Did the back bedroom of house #2 have a
direct line of fire to any friendly troop locations that morning?

Haytham Faraj
760-521-7934
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 27, 2010, at 5:04 PM, "Colby Vokey" <cvokey@fhsulaw.com> wrote:

> Are we sure we want to lose Laughner?  Isn't he the only one who will
testify that there were other than 5.56 rounds at the doorway of house 2?
> Not sure about Doc Whitt either.
> Colby
Wuterich)

> Gentlemen, and Ma'am,
>     This e-mail is being sent to memorialize that Mr. Haytham and Major
Gannon in the presence of Mr. Vokey and myself had a conversation about the
following witnesses whom Mr. Haytham stated the defense would no longer be
requesting at the trial in this case:

> -Rene Rodriguez
>
> -Brian D. Whitt
>
> -Martha Ann Noonan
>
> -Jerrett Bilski
>
> -Major Dana Haytt
>
> -MSgt Dunlap
>
> -SSgt Laughner
>
> -LCol Jeffrey Chessani
>
> -Neller
>
> Please let me know if any of this information is incorrect or if there was
a misunderstanding on anyone's part about the defense no longer requesting
these witnesses.  Thanks.