[no subject]

Good Afternoon Sir,

I tried to call you, however, I got your voicemail and the recording said you were unable to retrieve messages on that number at the present time.

We just argued some Wuterich motions this week.  I spoke with Colby, Neal and Haytham and they told me that Sgt Trujillo will be available to Team Wuterich to work on the case.

We were hoping she could start on Monday morning - 30 August.

Please let me know if that is a problem.

R/S
Major Marshall