From: John H. Schweitzer
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 9:47 AM
To: Haytham Faraj
Cc: Maroudis Maj Socrates S; Boyer Capt John F; Johnson, Carrin QM2
NCBM; mariam@puckettfaraj.com; John H. Schweitzer; gavin.logan@usmc.mil
Subject: Re: IRO Reconsideration hearing request

I am including Captain Logan in this chain as well.

Sent from my iPhone

STASSINOPOULOS & SCHWEITZER, APLC
591 Camino de la Reina, Ste 802
San Diego, California 92108
619.688.6505 work
619.688.3985 facsimile
www.cadivorcelaw.com
www.mymilitarydivorce.com

On Aug 25, 2010, at 17:59, "Haytham Faraj" <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
wrote:

> Dear Maj Maroudis,
>
> My formal request for a hearing is attached.  I have read Maj Hatch's
email.
> I recognize that I am probably inconveniencing you with this request.
This