Fw: Request for modification of retirement

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Vokey LtCol Colby C <colby.vokey@usmc.mil>
To: vokeycc@yahoo.com; Vokey LtCol Colby C <colby.vokey@usmc.mil>
Sent: Sat, June 21, 2008 11:57:32 PM
Subject: FW: Request for modification of retirement

patrick.redmon@usmc.mil
703-784-9300
sheila.arritt@usmc.mil
703-784-9325/6
Andre.a.robinson@usmc.mil
760-763-5071
-----Original Message-----
From: Redmon Col Patrick L
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 4:59
To: Arritt GS09 Sheila A; Vokey LtCol Colby C
Cc: Robinson GS06 Andre A
Subject: RE: Request for modification of retirement

Sheila:

Roger below.  Like I said last week, I don't want to get into a situation where we (USMC collectively) are bumping this retirement date out "30 days at a time" all summer long.

LtCol Vokey:  1 August is your official retirement date.  You need to make sure you pass on the all the details to your relief.  You need to understand the "hoop jumps and drama" that results from changes to your retirement date.  In fact, I'll guess that your pay has been/will be somewhat jacked up between now and Christmas...

V/R

Col Patrick Redmon
DSN 278-9300