Fwd: trichler.com - Law Offices - now links to you

H/N, don't know what to do with this?  Who is Timothy R. Trichler?  Do you want to be hooked up with them?  Guidance please.  M

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Matthew W Parent" <mparent@grseo.com>
Date: August 23, 2010 7:39:02 PM MST
To: Puckettfaraj <info@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: trichler.com - Law Offices - now links to you

Dear Puckettfaraj,

I have visited your site and I think that the Law Links content could
be of interest to our web site visitors. If you are already linking to
trichler.com delete this email.  Our systems will find your link.

I have already placed a link to your site along with a description at
"http://www.trichler.com/law-links2.htm". If you want the description
of your site modified or if you have any other cross-promotion ideas,
let me know.

I would appreciate if you placed a link back to my site:

Michigan Divorce and Bankruptcy Lawyer
http://www.trichler.com/

Best regards,

Matthew Parent