From: Sullivan LtCol Sean
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 9:18
To: Haytham Faraj; Day Capt Evan S
Cc: Hur Capt Christian P; Hatch MAJ Douglas C; mariam@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: RE: Wacker list of individuals

Gents,

Maj Shaw has no AC with Captain Wacker, was simply a fellow student attending USD, and burden will be on defense to file a motion setting forth facts to establish any alleged AC relationship that would lead to any right to assert a privilege.  Same goes for Mr. Ted Wacker, a written pleading with attached affidavits from Major Shaw and Ted Wacker will be required to set forth facts which establish any privileged relationship

LTCOL Sean M. Sullivan, USMCR
Staff Judge Advocate, MCRD
3700 Chosin Ave, Building 12
San Diego Ca 92140