Re: SIMS

With your blessing, In would l like to have Rick Rogers contact you.

Yea or nay?

VR,
David Brahms
800 Grand Ave, Ste. C-14
Carlsbad, CA 92008
760-434-7206 Office
760-500-7870 Cellular
760-729-8404 Fax (new)

Comprendre, c'est pardoner.
De Stael.

On Aug 23, 2010, at 9:13 AM, <cmartin@afcia.us> wrote:

General Brahms,

Give me a call and I'll bring you up-to-date on what happened over the weekend at Beaufort and at Miramar.  It appears that the Beaufort defense attorneys have taken the SJA, CO, NCIS, and even the military judge to task.

I'm ready to go public.  My client in South Carolina is ready, as well. I have spoken with his military defense attorneys and they ready but I asked that they make sure that this move doesn't taint the case.

I will try to speak with Sean and/or David to find out when my claim will be filed.  I think that should happen prior to going public. I would like Kevin's input on it and now that Hatham's case is involved, his input will be requested.

Carolyn Martin
Military Criminal Defense &
Federal Contract Investigator
Ph: 760-445-0711  /  Fax: 760-730-3611

Confidential: This communication contains confidential and/or privileged information and is intended only for the person or entity named. Anyone other than the intended recipient, or the named recipient's employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the named recipient, is prohibited from reading, copying, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using the information contained in this communication.