Wuterich case

Haytham,
I called her back but she didn't answer, so i left my name & number.

Her number is (858) 577-1720

In the voicemail, she said she's being harassed by the Captain who is serving as ATC in Wuterich case, her name is Jessica.
They're going to respond to their government motions, and she never got served the government motions. So, she doesn't know anything about it.

Also, They're after her for names, and contact numbers of all the expert witnesses, so they can insure that they're getting their case code done so they can get paid.

Fhemet menne shi ???  lol i'll let u know when she calls me back.