Re: SDVO Info

Sounds like a plan I am traveling now myself let me know what day next week and we can hook up. I want the Ferrari....

V/r

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: "Rhodes, Lewis" <lrhodes@babc.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 11:31:06 -0400
To: <eric@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: SDVO Info

Eric –

Got your email from Scott Bilecki regarding wanting to put an SDVO together.  I am not a transactional guy, but I do government contracts and cen tell you all about getting certified, registering for work, etc.

You also have several options on the business formation front from the Toyota to the Cadillac, depending on what you want.  I can point you in a few directions and give you a couple of solid referrals both internal to my firm and external.

I will be out of the office the next two weeks for my Reserve annual training, but I will be taking a course in Quantico.  Maybe we can get together one evening next week and discuss.

-          Lewis

babc_logo

Lewis P. Rhodes

Phone   202-719-8208
Fax      202-719-8308
Email   lrhodes@babc.com

1133 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
Suite 1200
Washington, DC 20036

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is from a law firm and may be protected by the attorney-client or work product privileges. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then delete it from your computer.