Re: JUSTIN SHARRATT

Colby,
Will do.  Thanks!  Will take that for action.
Also, in discussing the "Hutchins" issue in our case involving you with Dwight Sullivan, he very matter of factly said, "and of course then Colby should go into federal court and resist the gov't's orders back to active duty."
Hadn't thought of that, but it makes perfect sense that if Wuterich wants it and it is unreasonably burdensome for you, it becomes a sticky wicket that, at a minimum, improves our bargaining position because it fall into the "too hard" category at this late stage in the game.  So if it's seems reasonable for you, it makes sense that Wuterich would be helped, in the long run, by you NOT so readily agreeing to a solution that has you being ordered back to active duty.
Let me know what you think.  Haytham is writing and filing a motion and we'll be litigating it next week.  So if you ARE NOT in town, that would be more consistent with your position that you're too busy and have been out too long and are too entrenched in your practice to come on active duty voluntarily.  We can put you on the phone to testify, if required, on the motion.
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.