Call For Proposals - ABA-DR Conference April 13-16, 2011

Title: The ABA Section of Dispute Resolution CLE Programs

American Bar Association
Section of Dispute Resolution

Call for Programs

The Section is now accepting program proposals for our 13th Annual Spring Conference,
being held April 13-16, 2011 in Denver, Colorado.

Presenting a program at the Section of Dispute Resolution's Spring Conference is a great opportunity to share your
knowledge and expertise with attorneys, judges, mediators, arbitrators and students from around world.

Possible topics for program proposals include: Advocacy, Ethics, Family, Government, Health, and Mediation.
For a complete listing of the tracks for the 2011 Conference, click here.

For more information and to obtain the proposal form,
please read the Session Proposal Submission Outline.

Proposals must be received by August 30, 2010
View the proposal guidelines and submit online now! [click here]

Be Creative. Be Visionary. Be a Leader.

Be part of the faculty for the 13th Annual Spring Conference!

Your e-mail address will only be used within the ABA and its entities.
We do not sell or rent e-mail addresses to anyone outside the ABA.

Update your profile | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy

American Bar Association | 321 N Clark | Chicago, IL 60654 | 1-800-285-2221