1-800-FLOWERS.COM & 1-800-BASKETS.COM Delivery Confirmation

Title: Delivery Confirmation
Please do not reply to this email as it was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming emails.
You can email us using our Online Customer Service Inquiry Form.

Dear Haytham Faraj,
Below is delivery information for order W00632700724002.
Your order to Joanne Atwood was delivered on Thursday, 08/12

RECIPIENT(S) INFORMATION
Address
Joanne Atwood
142 S.W. Sw Howard Dr
Mcminnville, OR 97128

Gift(s)
ELEGANT WISHES(TM)-LARGE (#17560L)

Delivery Date
8/12/2010

Special Offers from our trusted Partners
Martha Stewart Living Magazine

Thank you again for your order. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Sincerely,

Bibi Brown
Director of Customer Service
1-800-FLOWERS.COM ? 1-800-BASKETS.COM

Friends help friends get rewarded Join the 1Refer-A-Friend program, get $10 per friend when they spend $49.99 or more. >

Customer Service | Secure Shipping Standards | Track Your Order | Gift Reminders
Special Offers | Shop Again | Privacy