[FWD: Re: MARTIN]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: MARTIN
From: David Brahms <dmbrahms@aol.com>
Date: Tue, August 10, 2010 9:04 am
To: "Sean Riordan" <sriordan@aclusandiego.org>
Cc: "cmartin@afcia.us> <cmartin@afcia.us" <cmartin@afcia.us>,
David Blair-Loy <dblairloy@aclusandiego.org>, Kevin MC DERMOTT
<warlawyer@aol.com>, David Brahms <dmbrahms@aol.com>

Answer: yes! It was clear after I got a mid-procedure heads-up from the military defense counsel, that the recorder for the ASB (a Marine Major JA stationed at MIramar) had info re Carolyn's issues. I can't tell you the source from which that information emanated or the exact information he possessed. Based on the insight from the MDC, I decided  to change my game plan and not call her as a witness, discretion being the better part of valor. I didn't want to do anything which  might have damaged the credibility of my presentation.

VR,

David Brahms
800 Grand Ave, Ste. C-14
Carlsbad, CA 92008