From: Pietro Scarselli [mailto:scarselli13@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 7:37
To: Hur Capt Christian P
Subject: Re: US v. Scarselli: MCMAP charges

LoL you always have important things to say.  wonder when Haythem is gonna sit down with LtCol Munoz...and also when we will submit the motion.  also just to mess with the gov i think we should ask them (again) for the SJA's initial and final endorsements on GILL's investigation...remember GARDNER mentioned it in his statement.  thoughts?

Continue to feel better and have an awesome Marine Corps Day, Christian!  S/F!

R/Maj Scarselli