[no subject]

Just connected with a guy who is deep in 3 letter business and is willing to team on some k's used to be with special section of nort grumman...may need you to kick a law suit for him as well.  Big money stuff he likes the idea of what we are doing and who we are.  I have Masciola surveying some Generals who may want to throw in.  Meeting on incorporation structure coming soon.  I want to talk to you when I get back about help on Hashimy teaming agreement looks like I need to move more agressively than I had hoped.  Hope all is well.

V/r
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T