Re: Sitrep

Roger this may be something we have your bubba do for us once we know we are tracking?

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 12:37:44 -0400
To: <eric@puckettfaraj.com>; 'Neal Puckett'<neal@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: RE: Sitrep

It shouldnât be difficult to get something like that. We have a right to see existing contracts. We can pull one that has a document that has all the specs and copy it.

Haytham Faraj, Esq.

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

_______________________

WASHINGTON DC METRO

1800 Diagonal Road

Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

703-706-0442 Phone

DETROIT METRO

6200 Schaefer Road

Suite 202

Dearborn, MI 48126

313-457-1390 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.