RE: Invoice from 3D Global Solutions, Inc.

I need supporting documentation for expenses before I forward this…a coach ticket to Moscow is 1k only two people are traveling from 3d math doesn’t add up?  16k for travel for 3d seems extremely excessive.  Please advise.  Re visa fees I am assuming that includes charges incurred for K-stan.  This needs to be broken down please.

R/

Eric

--
Eric S. Montalvo
Attorney at Law

Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

eric@puckettfaraj.com

(703) 706-9566  Phone

(202) 285-5153  Cell
(202) 318-7652  Fax

DC
׀ CA ׀ MI ׀ VA
www.PuckettFaraj.com

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.