16th Annual American Arab Golf Open Sold Out

American Arab Chamber of Commerce
16th ANNUAL AMERICAN ARAB GOLF OPEN
 SOLD OUT!

The American Arab Chamber is proud to announce that the 16th Annual American Arab Golf Open is completely sold out. Registration is OFFICIALLY closed.

16th Annual American Arab Golf Open, Monday August 2, 2010

TPC - Michigan  ONE NICKLAUS DRIVE, DEARBORN, MI 48120

golf outing 09 photo
 16th Annual Open
 Registration Closed
August 2, 2010
9:30 AM
TPC Michigan

" The American Arab Chamber is pleased with the support of the generous sponsors and contributors. Through their support, the 16th Annual Golf Open, on August 2, 2010 will prove to be a great event," stated Nafa Khalaf, President of Detroit Contracting and Executive Board Member of the American Arab Chamber.

The golf outing is expected to host 130 golfers from various professions such as construction, engineering, medicine and business. Many community leaders and elected officials such as Mayor O'Reilly with the City of Dearborn are expected to make an appearance at the open and representatives from the following sponsors:

Corporate Sponsors
 Citgo Petroleum
Comerica Bank
CIA
DTE Energy

Beverage Sponsor
La Casa De La Habana

Business Sponsors
Citizens Bank
Detroit Contracting
Detroit Medical Centers
Omni Facility Services, a Boomrod Company
Emirates Airlines
Huron Environmental
PMA Consultants
MGM Grand Detroit
Blacktie Limousine
University of Michigan - Dearborn
Mayor O'Reilly, City of Dearborn
 Arab Detroit
MEA TV & Radio

Team Sponsors
Lakeshore Engineering Services
DeMaria Building Company, Inc.
NCS & NEG
Shore Mortgage
Xcee Construction Services, Inc.
Tucker, Young, Jackson, Tull, Inc
Michigan CAP
Blaze Contracting
PSI
Bayview Electric
Doublejack Electric
Lawrence Tech University

"It is wonderful to see this kind of support as we celebrate our 16th Annual Golf Open", stated Mo Makke, Chairman of the American Arab Chamber Golf Committee. We are excited and looking forward to another successful event followed by our traditional awards ceremony.

Raffle Donators
Habib's Cuisine
Al Ameer
Fairlane Town Center
Comerica Bank
Hyatt Regency
Blacktie Limousine
Beirut Nights at Lapita
Komen Detroit Race for the cure
Emirates Airlines
Masri Clinic
Golfsmith
DTE Energy
Action Productions
PrintxPress
 LoanMod.com

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to haytham@puckettfaraj.com by hebaha@americanarab.com.
American Arab Chamber of Commerce | 12740 W. Warren | Suite 101 | Dearborn | MI | 48126