Washington DC Metro Area
703.706.9566

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

On Jul 29, 2010, at 2:56 AM, Rodman Capt Lindsay L wrote:

Sir -

I'm happy to help.  Is there an issue in particular that you need help with?  Russ just sent you the majority of what we've got.  In the end, I ended up doing a ton of research but I don't really have a binder or anything concrete memorializing that research.  It's all in my head.  I'd love to unload it on someone, just let me know what you need to know!

s/f,

Lindsay

-----Original Message-----
From: Puckett Neal [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 11:29
To: Rodman Capt Lindsay L
Cc: Faraj Haytham
Subject: Spice info

Lindsay,
It was very nice to have met you during my recent visit to Okinawa.  As I mentioned, my partner, Haytham Faraj, has a spice case and would find the fruits of your research extremely useful.  I copied him here so please reply-all to this email when sending that info.
It turns out I won't be returning before you leave for Afghanistan after all, so I'd like to wish you the best of luck on your deployment to OEF.  Thanks again for the assist on the spice issue.
Semper fi,
Neal

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
Washington DC Metro Area