PNG UPDATE

All,

Well, I guess that LtCol Sean Sullivan has finally tipped his hand in this mess.  (It appears that although the PNG letter hasn't even been acknowledged, he's already implemented it.)  I just received a call from Hatham Faraj whereby he notified the detailed counsel that he was bringing me onto a case.  He was advised that LtCol Sean Sullivan has been advising them that I am not allowed to take any cases there because I've been kicked off the base (MCRD, San Diego).

I explained to Hatham what is going on and (as most of you that know Hatham) he is ready to take on the challenge on this directive.  I have added Hatham to our e-mails since one of his cases is now involved.

Kevin, Does this affect our case down there???

Carolyn Martin
Military Criminal Defense &
Federal Contract Investigator
Ph: 760-445-0711  /  Fax: 760-730-3611

Confidential: This communication contains confidential and/or privileged information and is intended only for the person or entity named. Anyone other than the intended recipient, or the named recipient's employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the named recipient, is prohibited from reading, copying, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using the information contained in this communication.