Invitation to Join the Section of Litigation & the Trial Evidence Committee

Title: generalABA-marketing2-CC
<

Dear Haytham Faraj , (ABA ID# 01148201)

COME JOIN US

THE TRIAL EVIDENCE COMMITTEE

The Trial Evidence Committee is a resource for and network of trial lawyers?both accomplished and up and coming. We put out a quarterly newsletter called Proof, develop programs for the Section Annual Conference and Annual ABA meeting, conduct teleconference programs, and develop timely, useful content for our website. Members are welcome to join our subcommittees devoted to such things as monitoring developments in the law of evidence, addressing practical issues involving trial techniques, trial technology, expert witnesses, and electronic evidence.

GET FOCUSED INFORMATION YOU WANT

The Trial Evidence Committee has been involved in the drafting of the latest revisions to the Federal Rules of Evidence. We just put on a standing-room-only program at the Section Annual CLE Conference on trial strategies. We have exciting opportunities for young lawyers to get involved in preparing programs and developing content for our journal and website.

UNPARALLELED NETWORKING

  • Meet trial lawyers from across the country all joined by the love of trying cases and the strategies and techniques for winning.
  • Network at breakfast or luncheon meetings at the ABA Annual Meeting or the Section Annual CLE Conference
  • Join quarterly conference calls for the latest news and developments.

Join the Section of Litigation Today!

(Membership in the Trial Evidence Committee is FREE to all Section of Litigation members)

Your e-mail address will only be used within the ABA and its entities. We do not sell or rent e-mail addresses to anyone outside the ABA.

Update your profile | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy

American Bar Association | 321 N Clark | Chicago, IL 60654 | 1-800-285-2221