Follow up for SDVOSB Conference

Haytham—It was great to meet you last week at the SDVOSB conference in Las Vegas!  I have reviewed your web site and was quite impressed with the stature of the many clients that your firm has had the opportunity to assist!  Getting to virtually meet your other colleagues was another bonus!

As you begin to go after a new business, our firm may be of benefit to you.  Our operations consulting, executive coaching and government procurement core competencies may blend very crisply with your legal background and experience in insuring that the new business is successful from day one.

Please review our web site, www.solomonbruce.com to familiarize yourself with the many services that we offer that may be of benefit to you!  As you gain in size and magnitude, you may need some strategic planning assistance in addition to operational assistance so that the expansion priorities will be most effective for you!

Please let me know if there are any questions you have or how we may be of assistance to you as you begin to expand your facilities.  We would love to be a part of your expansion team.

Warm Regards,

Joe Michels

Joseph B. Michels, PhD, P.E., C.P.L.

Principal