Haytham - have you heard anything?

Haytham - as convenient for you, would you send a Reply to this message
with:
a) any updates you have heard, regarding the supposed 'case' against me?
b) has the NCIS investigation produced anything?
c) has the MARFORPAC or IMEF SJA made any decisions?  What, do you believe,
are their intentions?
d) do I have any avenue for recourse against the NCIS or U.S. Government,
for subjecting my Command and myself to this extensive delay?  It has been
over a year, since my initial arrest (17 June 2009) by NCIS based upon
suspicion.  I have been unable to execute Orders, directed by my Monitor
(MMOA) and my promotion to LtCol has been delayed.

Please be assured, I am not whining...  I would just like to know if you had
heard anything, from within the community of attorneys, both Civilian and
Military.

Thanks, Ted
(760) 696-0136