Re: Signed Contracts & Status

H, about to pay Carolynn, She has .2 hours on Brickhouse.  What do you want me to do?

On Jul 6, 2010, at 4:15 PM, Haytham Faraj wrote:

I can answer these questions the day after tomorrow when I come into town.  Please don’t pay Carolynn anything for Brickhouse until I review her bill.

Mike Dodd said he would fax or email the contract.  He told me he signed it.  If we didn’t get it, I can ping him to have him resend.

From: Marcy [mailto:marcy@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 2:14 PM
To: Faraj Haytham; Nicholson Kenneth
Subject: Signed Contracts & Status

H/Nick, did either of you receive:

1. a signed 2nd contract from Mike Dodd for "case-by-case" work at $350 first 10 hours every month, followed by $275 an hour above 10 hours; no retainer nor memorandum for work done to date?  I'm ready to bill him for May/June work but need his signature on a contract first.
2. a signed contract for Brickhouse?  I only have a draft, and it doesn't include Paralegal in the verbiage as expenses.  Carolynn Beck has charged some time to Brickhouse, so is that chargable to the client?  And before I can send the bill, we need a signed contract.

do either of you know the status of:
3.  Status on the MC Gold Media contract? Are there any expenses for June billing? Is the Attorney's time billed or is it a contingency?