From: Carol_Hemeyer@mied.uscourts.gov [mailto:Carol_Hemeyer@mied.uscourts.gov]
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 9:01 AM
To: Martin, Michael C. (USAMIE); Haytham Faraj
Subject: Trial date on Hamama

The Judge would like to have a conference call regarding adjourning the trial date.  September is not a good trial month for us.  October would work, but we do have another criminal trial set that if there is not a plea, we will try it first.  It could last 4 weeks.  If we set the trial in October, there would be a chance that we would have to spin it off to a different judge.

We can set a conference call or you can come in.   We can have the conference in person or by phone Friday, July 16 at 11:00 a.m. or 2:00 p.m.  Let me know what works.  We can also do it next week.

Carol A. Hemeyer
Case Manager
Honorable Nancy G. Edmunds
United States District Court