Your Invitation: DBusiness' Top Lawyers 2011 Nominations have begun!

Title: Your Invitation: DBusiness' Top Lawyers 2011 Nominations have begun!

July 14, 2010

Dear Lawyer,

For the last four years, DBusiness magazine has asked outside agencies to produce our annual listing of Top Lawyers. This year, we are bringing this important endeavor in house.

For the first time, we are asking more than 17,000 attorneys in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Livingston, and Washtenaw counties to evaluate their professional peers among 49 separate categories. The final list of outstanding lawyers is scheduled for publication in the November/December 2010 issue of DBusiness magazine, as well as being fully searchable on our website, www.dbusiness.com.

Please take a few minutes to register and cast your ballot by July 30, 2010. Rest assured; all nominations for this peer review will remain confidential. What's more, you will be performing a vital service for area lawyers and their clients, many of who are seeking expert counsel within a compressed time frame or among unfamiliar practice areas.

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Click here to vote

This email was sent was sent to haytham@puckettfaraj.com, and that address must be used for registration.

Sincerely,

R.J. King