From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 6:01
To: Crosswell Capt Ryan R
Cc: 'Marcy'; 'Kenneth F. Nicholson'
Subject: Notice of appearance and calendar U.S. v. Wylde

Capt Crosswell,

I am attaching my Notice of Appearance and my trial schedule over the next few months.  I absolutely cannot do back to back trials without at least a week break.  I am, therefore, asking that this trial be scheduled for the first or second week of January, unless the Court and Prosecutors want to do it on Thanksgiving week or Christmas week.  I have a tentative trial date in a civil case in January but I can move that.

Vr,

Faraj Trial and Hearing Schedule Calendar Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - Monday, January 31, 2011 Time zone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) (Adjusted for Daylight Saving Time)

July 2010

Su

Mo

Tu

We

Th

Fr

Sa

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30

31

August 2010

Su

Mo

Tu

We

Th

Fr

Sa

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30

31

September 2010

Su

Mo

Tu

We

Th

Fr

Sa

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30

October 2010

Su

Mo

Tu

We

Th

Fr

Sa

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30

31

November 2010

Su

Mo

Tu

We

Th

Fr

Sa

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30

December 2010

Su

Mo

Tu

We

Th

Fr

Sa

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30

31

... To January 2011

 2010

Grad I CLE

Thu, Aug 12

Fri, Aug 20

Wuterich 39 a

Thu, Aug 26

Fri, Aug 27

Wuterich Trial

Mon, Sep 13

Mon, Sep 27

Wacker 39a

Wed, Sep 29

Fri, Oct 01

U.S. v. Hamama
Eastern District of Michigan

Mon, Oct 11

Thu, Oct 21

Brito Trial
Western Judicial Circuit

Tue, Oct 12

Fri, Oct 15

Wacker 39a
Miramar

Fri, Oct 29

Wacker Trial

Mon, Nov 01

Fri, Nov 12

Scarselli GCM

Tue, Nov 30

Fri, Dec 10

8:00 AM - 8:30 AM

 2011

3D Inc. v. MVM inc.
U.S. District Court -DC

Mon, Jan 03

Fri, Jan 07

  Details

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Time

8/12/2010 12:00 AM - 8/21/2010 12:00 AM

Subject

Grad I CLE

Reminder

18 hours

Categories

CLE

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Time

8/26/2010 12:00 AM - 8/28/2010 12:00 AM

Subject

Wuterich 39 a

Reminder

18 hours

Categories

Trial or hearing

Monday, September 13, 2010

Time

9/13/2010 12:00 AM - 9/28/2010 12:00 AM

Subject

Wuterich Trial

Reminder

18 hours

Categories

Trial or hearing

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Time

9/29/2010 12:00 AM - 10/2/2010 12:00 AM

Subject

Wacker 39a

Reminder

18 hours

Categories

Trial or hearing

Monday, October 11, 2010

Time

10/11/2010 12:00 AM - 10/22/2010 12:00 AM

Subject

U.S. v. Hamama

Location

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Time

10/12/2010 12:00 AM - 10/16/2010 12:00 AM

Subject

Brito Trial

Location

Western Judicial Circuit

Reminder

18 hours

Categories

Trial or hearing

Friday, October 29, 2010

Time

All Day

Subject

Wacker 39a

Location

Miramar

Reminder

18 hours

Categories

Trial or hearing

Monday, November 01, 2010

Time

11/1/2010 12:00 AM - 11/13/2010 12:00 AM

Subject

Wacker Trial

Reminder

18 hours

Categories

Trial or hearing

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Time

11/30/2010 8:00 AM - 12/10/2010 8:30 AM

Subject

Scarselli GCM

Reminder

15 minutes

Categories

Trial or hearing

Monday, January 03, 2011

Time

1/3/2011 12:00 AM - 1/8/2011 12:00 AM

Subject

3D Inc. v. MVM inc.

Location

U.S. District Court -DC

Reminder

18 hours

Categories

Trial or hearing

Haytham Faraj, Esq.

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

_______________________

WASHINGTON DC METRO

1800 Diagonal Road

Suite 210

Alexndria, VA 22314

703-706-0442 Phone

DETROIT METRO

6200 Schaefer Road

Suite 202

Dearborn, MI 48126

313-457-1390 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com <http://www.puckettfaraj.com/>

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.