Minority Caucus Business Meeting & Agenda

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all are having a great week so far!  For those of you attending convention, I'll have copies of this agenda for you in the meeting room.  For everyone else, I hope you all will join us via conference line on Monday, July 12 at 10:00 am PT.

The agenda for the meeting is attached to this email and the conference line is posted below:

Toll-free Dial In: 866-206-7150
Conference ID: 58460
Participant ID: 111

If you have any questions, or difficulty accessing the conference line, feel free to contact me at anytime.  Have a great day!

Thanks,

Brandon
202-450-7360
brandon.grubesky@justice.org<mailto:brandon.grubesky@justice.org>