DEFENSE INVESTIGATIONS

I just spoke with an attorney who brought something to my attention and I would like to share with you.

After working thousands of investigations (mostly within the DOD) and conducting tens of thousands of interviews, I have been questioned "once" about an interview or my performance while conducting an investigation.  It turned out that the questioned interview was an administrative error on my part in a Report of Investigation.  The facts reported from that interview were found to be correct.

I have never had any other complaints placed on me until I started conducting military criminal defense investigations.

Strange how when I work for the government they're perfectly satisfied but when working with the defense, I'm scrutinized and accused of misconduct in the performance of defense investigations time and again.  And every time I've been accused, it's been without merit and unfounded.  Strange?

Carolyn Martin
Military Criminal Defense &
Federal Contract Investigator
Ph: 760-445-0711  /  Fax: 760-730-3611

Confidential: This communication contains confidential and/or privileged information and is intended only for the person or entity named. Anyone other than the intended recipient, or the named recipient's employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the named recipient, is prohibited from reading, copying, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using the information contained in this communication.