Alex Brickhouse

Asalaamu alaykum Haytham,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I did call Alex's pediatrician after we spoke this morning. I explained once again what was going on with Alex. The nurse checked his chart and there was a referral already there from his last visit. So, she is personally calling the neurophysology department herself today and will call me back with the information. She said she will also inquire about a psycologist for referral as well.

Also, as per your request, our address is as follows:

3120 West Chain of Rocks Road
Lot 167
Granite City, IL 62040

Incidentally, the place that we moved to is not city police, it is county. So, we are safe in that regard. We stay completely away from the city area and even do our shopping in the neighboring Pontoon Beach. (It's closer anyway.)

Thank you again for all of your help. You are a blessing.

Asiyah

When the world pushes you to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray.

If Allah brings you to it, He will bring you though it.