Referral

Ms. Gibbs,
Thank you for contacting us about counsel for your husband.  Our firm is conflicted from representing him due to the fact that we represent SPC Adam Winfield.  However we would like to refer you to an outstanding attorney, Phil Stackhouse, who also has extensive military justice experience.  We know and trust him and enthusiastically recommend him to you.  I have copied him on the cc: line of this email.  Please contact him directly at your convenience.
Best wishes to you and your family at this difficult time,
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
Washington DC Metro Area
703.706.9566