Fwd: breast cancer failure diagnos

Peter, this came in yesterday.  I don't know if you'd be interested in it.  I was a bit suspicious of the Email (we seem to be getting spam, crank Email requests for help) so I google'd David.  He does have a website however I could not validate his law degree.  Still don't have a "good feel" about this one.  Marcy 202-340-0070

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sylvestre <daslaw@sbcglobal.net>
Date: June 21, 2010 4:54:40 PM EDT
Subject: breast cancer failure diagnos

Dear Attorney puckett:

i am an attorney in New haven CT.  I have a client who is married to a LTcol stationed in Newport RI.  Navy doctors failed to diagnose breast cancer first examined in april 2009 until august 2009.  As a result of the delay a more significant treatment may have been required and the prognosis may be different.  However at this point it appears to be primarily a delay case rather then a prognosis case.
I am looking for to refer the case to counsel to pursue under tort claims act.

My referral generally is 33% of gross attorney fee.

Please advise your level of interest or other counsel you think might be interested and competent.

Thank you

DavidSylvestre esq.