Re: Coming to Pendleton

Frank,
Promise not to interfere with your plans the last week of June!  Glad the surgery went well.  Had the same surgery when I was 4.  Where did you move to?  Still in San Clemente?
Thanks for being available next week.  Shouldn't need too much of your time.  Mostly it will be me working with Maj Marshall to get her spun up.
Things are great here.  Moved into office spaces a couple of weeks ago.  Have a new partner and added an office manager; a retired Marine Gunny.
Looking forward to catching up with you.
S/f,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
Washington DC Metro Area