Further Legal Support from Puckett & Faraj, PC

Good Day Mr. Parrish, We assisted you yesterday with information about the legal system.  However, per your contract that I've attached here, the attorney-client privilege does not go into effect until we have received both a signed contract and the flat fee of $10,000.00.  Thus, the information provided you yesterday did NOT constitute legal advice.

Per your verbal agreement with Mr. Faraj, we will not represent you until we have received your fee in the form of a cashier's check, money order, credit card charge or a wire transfer from your bank.  You spoke with Ms. Atwood yesterday indicating you would be paying within 7 business days.  Mr. Faraj will begin to provide you legal services once we have received your payment of $10,000.00.  Please call Mr. Kenneth Nicholson at our business office 703-706-9566 to make a credit card payment.  To my understanding Mr. Faraj requested the full $10,000.00 prior to beginning representation on your case.

If you wish you may mail a cashier's check or money order made out to the Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC and mail it to our new business address of:  1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 210, Alexandria, VA 22314.

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
Washington DC Metro Area
703.706.9566