Fsted, VI 00841
340-643-2629 Phone
Ramon@caribresearch.com

On Jun 11, 2010, at 11:39 AM, "Haytham Faraj" <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:

Ramon:
I am sorry about the bad news regarding your mother. Please let me know
what you would like to do regarding the interview.

From: Mr. Ramon S Davila [mailto:ramon@caribresearch.com]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 11:36 AM
To: haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: My mother medical status

Dear, Haytham:

I writing this email with a heavy heart, as of yesterday my mother was
diagnosed Terminal Ill (attached letter).

P.S. Please note this letter was provided since I am my mother support
systems for years, she will need home care and I do have contractual
agreement with various companies performing Background
Investigations (DSA, NSA, CUSTOMS).  I am almost finish working on the
response matrix to AUSA letter.

Ramon! << File: Mother Ill.pdf >>

<< OLE Object: Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) >>

PO Box 842
Frederiksted, VI 00841-0842
340-643-2629 24 Hrs
(703)-935-0336 FAX
info@caribresearch.com
davila.51@gmail.com
Confidential: This communication contains confidential and/or privileged information and is intended only for the person or entity named. Anyone other than the intended recipient, or the named recipient's employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the named recipient,
is prohibited from reading, copying, distributing, disseminating, or
otherwise using the information contained in this communication. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender to arrange the return of this communication at the sender's expense. Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer systems into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Ramon S.Davila for any loss or
damage in any way from its use.

<winmail.dat>