Fw: Sir...did you serve with a Lt Simon Wlodarski?

Fyi looks good for pull

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: "Klink Col John D" <john.klink@afg.usmc.mil>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 18:15:46 +0430
To: Eric S. Montalvo<eric@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: RE: Sir...did you serve with a Lt Simon Wlodarski?

Eric,

This report did not mention which Battalion commander relieved him. I cannot speak for Col Mark Smith the BN CMDR before myself, But during my term, The company commander wanted to relieve Lt Wlodarski, but did not have proper counseling or documentation and therefore I would not allow it. His Fit rep was subpar, but he was not relieved by myself or his company commander. I believe he left shortly after his counseling on his fit rep.

S/F

Col Klink