Fw: Press Release Announcing Marine Corps Marathon Sponsorship

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: "Jones CIV Melissa M" <melissa.m.jones@usmc.mil>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 10:07:39
To: <eric@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: Press Release Announcing Marine Corps Marathon Sponsorship

Hello Eric,

I received your contact information from Hannah Maier at the Marine Corps Marathon.  My name is Melissa Jones and I work with her in the marketing department.  We are hoping to write a press release announcing the new sponsorship agreement with Puckett & Faraj, PC.

If possible, please provide a quote to include in the release and who I should contact regarding approval of release before I send out.

Thank you, I look forward to hearing back and working with you.

Best,

Melissa M. Jones
Marine Corps Marathon
Marketing Assistant