Hope your week is going great so far.

Carolynn Beck
(202) 316-1367

On Jun 2, 2010, at 4:09 PM, Haytham Faraj wrote:

The motion is attached. Our motion was drafted with a focus on Sargon's statements. The prosecution did not proffer his statement. They offered another guy named Mohamed Al-Dani. I am attaching his transcript as well as a court order from another trial (U.S. v. Latchin) on the same issues.

I am going to ask the court for leave to file a supplement to our motion based on the Government's proffered testimony and the attached court order. Once I get the go ahead from the court and the transcript, I'm going to task you with preparing a new brief opposing the documents. It will be the same issues as before but using the Al- Dani transcript and the Government's proffer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carolynn Beck [mailto:carolynn.beck@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 3:59 PM
To: Haytham Faraj
Subject: Re:

Thanks Haytham,

Did you happen to find the draft of the Hamama motion that was
ultimately filed?

Carolynn Beck
(202) 316-1367

On Jun 2, 2010, at 3:55 PM, Haytham Faraj wrote:

Carolynn,
The attached is a military court example but itâs the same idea.

Haytham Faraj, Esq.
PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
WASHINGTON DC×  SAN DIEGO × DEARBORN
www.puckettfaraj.com
888.970.0005 Toll Free
202.280.1039 Fax
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential,
and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at
888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required
to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or
distribution.

<Proposed Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law.doc>

<RESPONSE_TO_MOTION_TO_ADMIT.pdf><Order from NDIL.pdf><Al-Dani Giglio Disclosure.pdf><Latchin transcript 04 03 07a.1.pdf><Latchin transcript 04 03 07a 1.pdf><Latchin transcript 04 04 07a 1(2).pdf><Latchin transcript 04 05 07a 1 a(3).pdf><Latchin transcript 9 15 2006 am.pdf><Latchin transcript 9.15.2006 pm.pdf><Latchin transcript 9.22.2006 am a.pdf>