Re: Possible Referral

Haytham,

Yes to both questions---the case is in VA, and I am in the office until 5 or 6 this evening.

-Abed

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 2:21 PM, Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:
Hi Abed.
I hope you're well. We have an associate who does employment claims. I am assuming this is a VA case? Please let me know if that is true. Are you in your office. I'd like to stop in to see you of you're available today.

Haytham Faraj
760-521-7934
Sent from my iPhone