URGENT: Read by June 14th - Case Referral to Your Office

Dear Mr. Haytham Faraj,

I am writing to you on behalf of Mr. George J. Hanko III, a former Assistant Attorney General with over 20 years experience litigating cases in both state and federal courts all over the United States.

Free Case Review.net refers pre-qualified people who have been seriously injured to select  Member Attorneys across the United States.

Here is what you get:

·         No Monthly or annual fee for being a Member Attorney

·         Limited number of attorneys in a given geographic area

·         Cases sent directly to you in your area

·         You do no marketing for cases coming from Free Case Review, we handle it all

3 Steps of Membership:

  1. Register online in the Attorney’s Center
  2. George will contact you to brief you in detail
  3. Once accepted you are on the team

For more detailed information visit: FreeCaseReview.net/attorneys-center

You may also call us toll free at 1-888-747-0333.

We urge you to register online today, as there still are geographical areas that require local attorneys to represent clients who have been seriously injured.

Thank you very much for your consideration and we look forward to your reply.

Kindest regards,

Melissa Zambra

Legal Assistant

Melissa@FreeCaseReview.net

Principal Office Located in Austin Texas:

Physical Address:
700 Lavaca Street; Suite 1400
Austin, Texas 78701

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 90995
Austin, Texas 78709-0995

Telephone:  512.473.0333
Toll Free:     888.747.0333
Telefax:       512.473.0133

Website: www.FreeCaseReview.net

E-mail: George@FreeCaseReview.net

NOTICE:  This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged information intended solely for use of the addressee.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by toll free number (1-888-747-0333), facsimile (512.473.0133) and delete this message and all copies and backups of it.  Thank you.