Quick follow

Hello Haytham,

Thanks so much for your time yesterday. I'm going to get the story together for next week's paper and I may have more questions before the end of the week, but here are some preliminary crumbs that have arisen from my transcription of the interview that I think Cpl. Siddiqi can answer fairly quickly:

Did he and the others resume their patrols after they got questioned and charged?

Does he know if the roughing up of Gul helped the villagers?

Was Staff Sgt. Jones most senior guy on the May 9 patrol? Any officers on that patrol?

What rank was the Intel officer/NCO who questioned him in January?

Also, I need the pictures of him downrange as quickly as possible. I tried to find him on facebook but there were tons of Ahmad Siddiqis on there! Could you ask him to get some pictures to me soonest?

I will give you a call when I'm back in the newsroom.

Best,
Gina