Out of Office AutoReply: 16-17 June 39a witness request

I will be out of the office on TAD to the East Coast starting 4 June and returning on 12 June. However, I will be monitoring my email. If there are any issues that need my immediate involvement, you may reach me at my cell at 402-415-6883. Or, if you need to contact someone else in the office, please contact Capt Gehris at  830-8848 or 1stLt Knightly at 830-5211.

V/R,

Jason R. Wareham
Captain, USMC
Trial Counsel
Office of the Staff Judge Advocate
MCAGCC, MAGTFTC
Twentynine Palms, CA
Comm: (760) 830-6361
Comm fax: (760) 830-3930
DSN: 312-230-6361
Notice: The information contained in this communication is intended for the sole use of the named addressee or recipient to whom it is addressed and in the course of official business of the United States Government. Addressees/recipients are not to disseminate this communication to individuals other than those who have an official need to know the information in the course of their official government duties. If you received this communication in error, please do not examine, review, print, copy, forward, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Please immediately notify the sender and delete the copy received.