Looking for Help -- Experts and Investigators

Greetings from Camp Lejuene.  This is the first of what I hope will be many times that I will reach out to the civilian defense bar for assistance in supporting the Defense Counsel of the Marine Corps.  I'm doing this now on behalf of Col Favors and expect to continue to do this when I replace her as the Corps' Chief Defense Counsel later this summer.  I'm operating off a somewhat outdated and incomplete list of civilian defense counsel, so please let me know if you want to be removed from my contact list or have a colleague that you would like to me to add to my contact list.

We are compiling a list of potential expert consultants to assist our Marine defense counsel in the various fields that arise during litigation.  I'm hoping that you are willing to provide the contact info, CV, or the like for any investigator or consultant in essentially any discipline that you have previously used and been happy with their services.  We will organize the info provided and will then post this information on our secure sharepoint site in order to assist our defense counsel in locating potential expert consultants or expert witnesses.  Obviously, listing an expert on our site will not be an endorsement of or advertisement for a particular expert, but is instead intended as a means to give our counsel a starting point in seeking expert assistance.  The action officer on this is Captain Kielly Andrews at Cherry Point at kielly.andrews@usmc.mil. Capt Andrews is TAD for the next two weeks, so please CC me on your e-mails to her.

Thanks in advance for your continued to support of our Marine defense counsel.

Semper Fi,

LtCol John G. Baker, USMC
Regional Defense Counsel, Eastern Region
762 G Street
PSC Box 20087
Camp Lejeune, NC 28542-0087

Office: (910) 451-5996; Cell: (910) 478-7478; Fax: (910) 451-2293

ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION OR ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.  The information contained in or attached to this communication is confidential, legally privileged and intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is transmitted.  Any other use of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Do not disseminate without the approval of the Eastern Regional Defense Counsel. This e-mail and all other electronic or voice communication from this address are for informational purposes only.  No such communication is intended by the sender or the agency to constitute either an electronic record, or an electronic signature, or to constitute any agreement by the sender to conduct a transaction by electronic means.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please permanently delete the original and any other copies or printouts of this e-mail, and notify me immediately at the above e-mail address or phone number.  To the extent the information contained in or attached to this communication contains Privacy Act information, that information is for OFFICIAL USE ONLY.